How to get water when off-grid?
Do you wonder how to get potable water when not connected to the city waterworks?
There are few options.
1. WELL - cheap to make. Due to the small depth, it does not guarantee 100% water purity.
2. DEEP WELL - draws water from deep layers of the earth (15-20m), which greatly increases its purity.
when building a new well, we should check the water in laboratory
3. PUMP: helps supply water to the house
- windmill generating electricity
4. Rainwater harvesting - Suitable for drinking after purifiyng.
Greywater - to reduce the use of water double circulation is used. Water from shower or washing, after preliminary cleaning, is used to drain the toilet or watering.
Building a better world. Together!
SAVAGAYA / Natalia Szyk-Trocha